Suzy Shier is a Canadian retailing company specializing in women’s clothing. The first Suzy store opened in 1966 in Sherbrooke, Quebec and today Suzy is proud to be one of Canada’s largest women’s clothing retailers with over 120 stores across the country.
Suzy offers a unique culture of care and concern for our customers, employees, and partners. Our customers are our primary focus and their satisfaction is paramount to us. We believe in mentoring, collaboration, and investing in our people and practice these core values through partnership, empowerment, trust and respect.
We are currently seeking an experienced, results driven individual pursuing a career as a Web Merchandiser / Ecommerce Coordinator
The Web Merchandiser / Ecommerce Coordinator,will have to manage the daily activities of the company’s website. Reporting to the Ecommerce Manager, this person will work within the ecommerce team and collaborate with all departments to deliver a seamless customer experience.
Recognized for your organizational skills, high level of efficiency and sense of fashion, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Product creation and merchandising:
- Create, upload, modify and edit all products visible online
- Publish, merchandise and maintain product catalogs and collections
- Manage merchandising of all online product collection pages to align with email campaigns
- Continually optimize the merchandising plan to keep the site fresh
- Monitor and track product performance and availability of inventory
- Monitor and trouble shoot site appearance for accuracy (price, name, descriptions, categories, photos) as well as consistency for English and French versions
- Work with internal teams for release timings, markdowns etc.
- In accordance with the E-com experts, gathering, editing and uploading all content on the website (product, description, markdown & promotions);
- Coordinate with marketing, buying, copywriters, graphic designers and photography department
- Analyze product sales and provide relevant and actionable insight for best sellers, most viewed etc.
- Manage all coupons for affiliate partners, influencers etc.
- Research and report on competition, relevant industry trends and best practices
- Assist E-commerce Manager and Director with other special tasks and projects