Moncel is one of the fastest growing companies in the online education space. With 7 international brands, and operations in Canada, Australia, and the United States, we are an exciting blend of the technology and learning sectors. Our company is made up of a rapidly growing team of talented professionals, focused on delivering the highest standard of online training to the food and hospitality sectors worldwide.
Over the last decade our start-up has grown from a small team of 2 in Brisbane, Australia to a global group determined to improve the way online education is performed.
In addition to our business goals in commercial training & education services, we are proud of our commitments to charitable activities. Moncel regularly engages with and donates to organizations that support the community in the area of public health, as well as helping feed tens of thousands of people each year.
About the Role
The VP, Marketing forms an integral part of the senior leadership team at Moncel. They are responsible for the management of all brands across the US, Canada and Australia, with the objective of developing our direct B2C & B2B channels.
We are looking for a leader to drive and align the organization’s marketing strategy to our strategic business plan. You will help drive and manage campaigns and strategies to build Moncel’s 7 brands in the market, while growing and supporting a talented marketing team.
Success in this role will be measured by the direct / organic growth of the business as well as brand awareness across key industries and customer profiles.
What You’ll Do
- Work with the leadership team to plan and execute key marketing programs
- Raise brand awareness, while attracting customers and driving engagement and loyalty
- Coach and support a diverse team of marketing professionals, removing blockers and keeping projects on-track
- Collaborate with our Sales and Product teams to align our commercial objectives of promoting and driving awareness of our products and services, while always bringing the voice of the customer back to any decision we make
- Monitor and evaluate the overall performance of the Marketing Team against predetermined targets, as well as individual’s performance
- Measure, analyze, and report on programs, campaigns, OKRs, and KPIs for the marketing team
- Coordinate multiple channels of marketing strategies, including owning the websites, landing pages, social media and paid advertising for our 7 brands
- Drive Marketing Qualified Leads to support the sales team
- Drive revenue from our Click to Enrol channel
- Provide guidance and direction on marketing communications and communication strategy
- Manage workloads within an agile operating environment, including use of Jira
- Design and oversee marketing & advertising creative, from ideation through to execution, to deliver exceptional marketing campaigns
- Lead day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy
- Liaise with external vendors and agencies, including media opportunities and various ecosystem partners
- Keep up to date on emerging market trends and competitors
- Planning and budgeting
- Lead and build from scratch the Marketing Team through hiring, coaching, and development
- Collaborate with CEO to develop strategic marketing initiatives
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies