Traffic Coordinator (3 Month Term) - Winnipeg
Winnipeg, MB R3B 2C3
A little bit about us:
Launched in 1999 as the first national Indigenous broadcaster in the world, APTN creates a window into the remarkably diverse mosaic of Indigenous Peoples. As a respected non-profit, charitable broadcaster and the only one of its kind in North America, we share our stories of authenticity, while connecting with our audience through genuine, inspiring, and engaging entertainment.
Highlights of this opportunity:
Do you enjoy being creative with your work and showcasing your passion for content? Are you organized, detail oriented and someone who thrives in a fast paced environment? Do you have a fun personality and enjoy contributing to a positive work environment? If so, this is the opportunity for you!
• Assist the team on the implementation of new software;
• Plot commercials and strategically place promotional material which captures APTN branding strategies;
• Reconcile daily broadcast logs and process commercial/promotional material;
• Have a great eye for detail and ability to consistently meet tight deadlines;
• Be an important, valued member of a the team and a motivated self-starter;
Your accomplishments and experience include:
• Database experience with the ability to quickly learn new software applications;
• Strong administrative skills and the ability to adapt those skills as APTN grows;
• Excellent communication skills with extra strength in written communication;
• Broadcasting knowledge and experience with an Indigenous organization would be ideal.
Your new opportunity awaits; come and see what makes us one of Canada’s top employers!
Please apply before November 18, 2019.
As an Indigenous employer we encourage First Nations, Inuit and Métis applicants to apply.