Team: Client Services
Reporting to: Account Director
Estimated Start: April 2022
Location: REMOTE - Anywhere, US or Canada (Pacific Time Zone preferred)
Work Authorization: This role is open to US or Canadian Citizens/Permanent Residents and non-citizens allowed to work for any US or Canadian employer. We are unable to sponsor any work authorizations for this role.
What’s the role?
We’re looking for a technical SEO expert to drive organic traffic to a major client’s eCom through technical SEO initiatives. You will work with the team to develop tech strategies driven by search data and analysis and present the impact of SEO projects to wider stakeholders.
So, tell me about the company
Brainlabs is an experimentation-led agency famed for its world-class company culture. We seek to create an environment where everyone is excited to come to work and contribute to our two-fold mission:
- to change the future of digital advertising
- to build the best company to work for
For more info why not take a look at our company handbook and our employer pledge which sets out our aim to be remarkable in diversity and inclusion, team spirit, client work, career progression, and fun.
What this job is:
- Collaborative - Between internal meetings with the team, external meetings with the client, and projects across the agency, you have plenty of opportunities to interact with Brainlabbers around the world
- Evolving - As Brainlabs is a growing global agency, our Brainlabbers transform as they discover their own individual interests within their role!
What this job isn’t:
- Stagnant - In order for our international agency to grow to scale, Brainlabbers are promoted at a faster rate than other agencies. Career growth at Brainlabs is accelerated!
- Boring - No two days are alike, and the days go fast!
Give me a breakdown of what a Technical SEO Manager at Brainlabs does:
SEO Implementation (75%):
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop and action on technical SEO strategies that drive organic traffic growth based of quarterly planning cycles
- Work with product development teams to prioritize SEO tickets using data and advise dev teams on impact of product releases on SEO
- Regularly conduct site health checks using: Log file analysis, GSC audits, site crawl data and content monitoring
- Technical audits to improve page performance, Core Web Vitals, and site stability
- Measure and report results of market SEO activities and specific projects and communicating these to wider stakeholders
- Support ideation and implementation of SEO split tests to validate the impact of SEO changes and initiatives
Client Management (25%):
- Be able to explain the impact of SEO on business objectives
- Use data to get SEO initiatives prioritized and resourced.
- Work cross-functionally with global and market teams to create synergies, address opportunities and drive revenue.
- Actively participate in reporting meetings and Quarterly Business Reviews
What we really want:
- A data-driven lover of technical SEO who’s equally passionate about fostering Brainlabs’ relationship with the client