Are you passionate about learning? Do your friends and family members always ask you for tech advice? Are you up-to-date with the latest Computer, Audio/Video and Photo/Electronics trends and products? Do you like meeting new people, and helping them understand this ever changing world of technology?
If so, you could be just the person we’re looking for!
The London Drugs team is on the hunt for client-focused technology experts to share their enthusiasm and their expertise for all-things relating to Computers, Audio Visual Equipment, Mobile Phones, Electronics, and Photographic equipment. As a London Drugs TECH Specialist, you’ll be a trusted expert to our customers, helping them select the technical products perfectly suited to them.
WHAT’S THE JOB ABOUT?
The job of a London Drugs TECH Specialist is to provides sales assistance to our customers in all technical areas of the store including Computers, Audio Visual Equipment, Mobile Phones, Electronics, and Photographic equipment
Roles and responsibilities:
- work independently to advise clients on specific products and services throughout the Computer, Audio Video and Photo/Electronics departments.
- position London Drugs as a destination for trusted experts when it comes to consumer electronics technology.
- provide quality service in a professional, courteous, and helpful manner
- stay up to date on new technology/products and will attend product knowledge seminars.
- perform inventory counts, merchandise, and maintain the professional sales image of the department.