We are looking for an enthusiastic Social Media Analyst with a strong business and collaborative sense to work with our clients. The role of the Social Media Analyst is to help clients by developing social media for their websites, advertising and more. You work closely with our team of in-house specialists to develop our client’s brand and marketing goals.
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends
- Lead social media advertising campaigns, from planning, execution, optimization, and reporting
- Facilitate the creation of engaging text, image, and video content
- Design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around new products or services
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Managing multiple client accounts simultaneously
- Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries
- Report on online reviews and feedback from customers and fans
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, including promotions and competitions
- Work with influencers to maximize campaign effectiveness
Please note this position is not work remotely.
I have read and understood this is an onsite positionI have read the job descriptionI acknowledge the salary range for this position