Team: Client Services
Reporting to: Sr. SEO Strategist or Group Account Director
Estimated Start: January 2022
Location: REMOTE - Anywhere, US or Canada
Work Authorization: This role is open to US or Canadian Citizens/Permanent Residents and non-citizens allowed to work for any US employer. We are unable to sponsor any work authorizations for this role.
What’s the role
We’re looking for an SEO Strategist to join our Brainlabs team!
Tell me about the company
Brainlabs is an experimentation-led agency famed for its world-class company culture. We seek to create an environment where everyone is excited to come to work and contribute to our two-fold mission:
- to change the future of digital advertising
- to build the best company to work for
For more info why not take a look at our company handbook and our employer pledge which sets out our aim to be remarkable in diversity and inclusion, team spirit, client work, career progression, and fun.
Give me a breakdown of what an SEO Strategist at Brainlabs does:
Client Management Responsibilities:
- Measured on revenue retention, growth, hourly rate, and client satisfaction for clients under management
- Client Lead on 1-4 accounts (MRR typically between $8-15k/month)
- Proactively address client performance and/or relationship issues directly with the client, while keeping GAD apprised of issues and solutions
- Ensure client work is consistently accurate, up-to-date, and applicable to the client (e.g. industry, technology, etc.).
- Ability to support both technical and content SEO deliverables; directly for the client, and in collaboration with your team
- Communicate client performance regularly and ensure we fulfill on client contracts and promised strategy
- Prepare and present integrating marketing strategies for clients, including cross-sell opportunities
- Perform regular analyses and make data-driven recommendations, following our 'test and learn' methodology
- Implement responsibility assignment matrix (e.g. RACI) across client accounts for effective delegation, internal and external communications, and project management
- Lead client meetings and business review preparation, preferably via video conference - prepare the agenda or deck and ensure we take notes
- Implement & use Brainlabs’ tools on all accounts
- Prioritize and respond to client emails/calls in a timely manner
- Build out campaigns and implement QA checks on relevant digital marketing platforms
Leadership and Management Responsibilities:
- Models strong leadership including alignment to company priorities and philosophies, effective stress and emotion self-management, as well as a positive and patient demeanor with the team
- Support and mentor account team to prepare them to lead client accounts, including communication, calls, meetings, and emails.
- Cultivates an atmosphere that embraces diversity and inclusion within the team and agency
- Actively participant in wider company initiatives including, but not limited to new business pitches and internal marketing efforts