Categories: SEO & SEM, Internet & Ecommerce
Location: Canada, Mexico, or US National
Job Type: Employee, Full-Time
Career Level: Entry-Level
Flexibility: Remote Work
Remote Work Level: 100% Remote Work
Travel Required: No
Salary & Benefits: Co-Working Space, Equipment provided
Other Benefits: Health Insurance, Paid Vacation, Life Insurance
About the company
Bunny Studio's mission is to shape the future of outsourcing. We have built an environment where our team members can thrive. Our working hours are flexible. We help each other proactively. We develop close friendships. We pursue hard work and creativity as much as passion and fun. We value technical skills and human skills as much we value a good sense of humor. We shoot for perfection but settle for good, practical solutions. At any given moment in our chats, you'll find us brainstorming on new features, design or checking out the amazing projects that our algorithms handle. Our motto is to always deliver memorable experiences.
To achieve this, it's critical that we create and maintain the highest standard of product and service excellence. We're currently looking for a senior full-stack engineer who'll take our platform to a whole new level. Your role will be to upgrade and continuously update Bunny Studio to the most technically SEO optimized website it can be.
Are you up for the challenge?
About the role
Your mission will be to team up with the SEO Manager to significantly increase the number of traffic, leads and sales brought via SEO by continuously improving Bunny Studio to the most technically SEO optimized website.
- Staying up to date on the latest developments regarding SEO and updating Bunny Studio accordingly.
- Consistently suggesting and executing improvements to the Bunny Studio web application's SEO to guarantee our users find us through search engines.
- Consistently test and check for problems using monitoring SEO tools to improve our platform.
- Align and implement scalable on-site SEO marketing strategies.
- Communicate with different business units and align the technical aspects of the design, interface, and performance of our product.
- Follow standards and workflows proposed and implemented by the engineering team.