Docebo (from the Latin “I will teach” and pronounced “Docēbō”) is a pure Cloud Learning Management System (LMS) used by more than 6 million users at 1,600 organizations. Sold in over 68 countries worldwide and available in over 41 languages, Docebo truly exemplifies internationalization. Docebo has been ranked in the world’s Top 10 for SaaS elearning solutions providers, and in the Top 3 for B2B LMSs. Docebo is generally regarded as one of the industry’s most comprehensive solutions for training management, and has been chosen by some of the world’s most respected companies to achieve operational efficiency. Backed by venture capital, Docebo has offices in Europe, Asia, Canada and North America, and is currently one of the fastest growing learning technology companies in the market.
We're building something good here
The way the human brain absorbs new information today is different from the way we learned ten years ago. Our people understand that for our clients to win the competitive edge, it's critical to provide online learners with the best learning technology available. That's why we hire the brightest minds in the SaaS space - to build products that power learning to its fullest potential - and in return, our people reap the benefits of our own innovations (and have a blast doing it).
Docebo is looking for an experienced, highly motivated SEO Manager to lead a team of search marketers and scale our organic growth. This is a rare opportunity to own the entire search strategy of an industry-leading SaaS company, requiring resourcefulness, creativity, and persistence to make Docebo’s demand generation efforts SEO-first.
This role will be responsible for crafting and prioritizing our SEO roadmap. You will be working to identify key opportunities, launch new initiatives, and oversee all technical SEO requirements. Candidates should have extensive SEO experience with a proven ability to unify cross-functional teams to drive sustainable, exponential organic growth.
Location: Downtown Toronto, Ontario (Open to remote)
Reports to: VP of Marketing
- Own the SEO strategy and roadmap of Docebo.com with the goal of driving organic demand
- Perform regular site audits and gather applicable data to recommend enhancements and campaign optimizations
- Build and manage a highly effective SEO team focused on—but not limited to—the following areas: technical SEO, international SEO, link building, and content strategy
- Implement on-page and off-page SEO tactics to hit aggressive goals month over month
- Oversee keyword research to aid with lead generation, product marketing, product development, and other key initiatives
- Own the conversion optimization tactics of our website, including A/B tests, pop-ups, banners and more to improve conversion rates and user experiences
- Manage link building campaigns and collaborate with communications and customer marketing teams on earned media outreach
- Evaluate, coordinate, and execute mid-to-large-scale site acquisitions from both a strategic and technical standpoint
- Consult with all divisions and provide SEO insights into the solutions we’re developing
- Coordinate with external consultants and analysts on website strategy and execution
- Educate marketers across the organization on SEO best practices
- Stay on top of the latest SEO updates and share industry info across the organization
- Work closely with technology teams to make sure the company’s infrastructure, architecture, and site features support and enhance the effectiveness of our SEO
- Create process documents and frameworks to maintain SEO best practices