For over 100 years, we have been the engine that drives the Ontario horse racing industry. From King’s and Queen’s trips to Canada, to first dates, anniversaries and unforgettable horse races, we create winning experiences for all our guests.
Join a certified Great Place to Work team and be part of the future of horse racing and entertainment. Access exciting programs that can help unlock your potential while developing challenging and rewarding career goals. As we grow, we need dedicated people to join our cause. Be part of Woodbine Entertainment and get inspired to make work awesome!
Woodbine Entertainment is looking for a fresh thinking SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER to join our in-house creative team.
Woodbine Entertainment is on a mission to be a guest-centric marketing powerhouse! Our ideal candidate has 6+ years experience in a senior designer role and has the talent and technical skills required to take an idea from concept through production to post-production.
We need someone who has experience across a variety of mediums, including (but not limited to) print, social, digital, email and multi-media. The perfect candidate is someone willing to experiment, not afraid to jump in and lead when needed and gets excited about the opportunity to entrench themselves in their work. Someone who shows passion for their creative and knows how to sell it. Someone who can handle a large volume of work and switch gears smoothly while maintaining quality and end goals. Sports/entertainment experience is an asset.
• Generate strong and breakthrough creative ideas and concepts for various brand campaigns, events and experiences (through decks, presentations and proposals)
• Work closely with the Creative Director and the account management teams to create strong communication pieces.
• Design ideas, storyboards, social assets and other visual assets in order to clearly articulate a conceptual direction.
• Design and build mock-ups and client presentation decks as necessary
• Provide quality assurance on creative deliverables
• Asset production for complete campaign roll-outs including all digital and print production files to be used internally and with vendors