FuseFX Vancouver is looking for an exceptionally skilled Senior FX Artist to work on a team that is developing VFX for exciting projects!
FuseFX is an award-winning Visual Effects Studio providing visual effects services for episodic television, feature films, commercials, virtual and VR productions. Founded in 2006, the company employs 500+ personnel across seven studio locations: our flagship office in Los Angeles, CA, New York City, Vancouver, BC., and Atlanta. Our offices in Montreal, Toronto, and Bogota, are serviced by FOLKS VFX. Folks joined the FuseFX family of brands in 2020.
- Create a wide range of FX simulations including open body ocean, CFD fluid systems and splashes, rigid body dynamics and destruction, pyro explosions, smoke, and fire, cloth simulations, particle systems, procedural effects, and more.
- Ability to create custom setups, templates, and OTLs/HDAs, as well as work off of pre-built existing workflows.
- Work within the show structure and production deadlines to complete all tasks and meet client notes.
- Light and shade scenes to properly integrate into plates and create slap comps of work.
- Knowledge of Maya, Nuke, and other visual effects creation software helpful.