Gatekeeper is a SaaS-based, next-generation solution that transforms how organisations manage their suppliers and contracts. We help our customers to reduce risk, improve compliance and maximise value.
Due to strong global growth, we're opening the doors for new Sales Development Reps to join the team.
This is a rare chance to join a true technology startup, working with a close-knit team to create new business processes, uncover new opportunities and position yourself for success and rapid career progression.
A sales career at Gatekeeper might not be for everyone. We hire a small percentage of the people who walk through our door. If that doesn’t put you off - you might just have what it takes to join us in the exciting times ahead.
Note: This is a fully remote position, so your physical location can be anywhere in Canada.
The Sales Development Representative role will prepare you for a highly rewarding software sales career. This position will give you the experience required in developing and building your sales skills while building your product knowledge and contributing to the company’s growth.
Candidates not comfortable with prospecting both warm and cold leads, need not apply
- Are you a sales focused problem solver, with an incredible ability to listen, understand, build rapport and generate new opportunities?
- Do you want to work in a fast-moving & fast-growing start-up and have uncapped earning potential?
- Do you have what it takes to deliver value over and above expectations on a consistent basis?
DO NOT apply for this job if:
- You are not fanatically focused on data-driven sales strategy to consistently exceed quota for uncapped personal gain
- You ever consider mediocrity acceptable
- You need to be told what to do
- You want to be the smartest person in the (virtual) room
- Don’t like working with the best and learning something new every day
- You have an ego bigger than your sense of humour
If this role feels like a fit, read our Vision & Values. Only If they excite and inspire you to join our team and culture then, please, read on.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Execute inbound and outbound campaigns to thousands of companies in North America and Europe.
- Adopt an existing (working) process and bring your ideas to the table to strategize and iterate
- Be at the forefront of a digital-first outbound strategy and social selling using a data-driven targeting, account-based approach based on analysis of our customer base and understanding of our ICPs.
- Support the qualification inbound leads (MQLs) using all manner of communication channels
- Connect and conduct exploratory conversations with potential customers across different channels (email, social, phone).
- Become a subject matter expert, publishing your first article within 90 days
- Work closely and collaboratively with a team of Account Executives
This is a Lead Generation and Development Role with growth potential within the organisation.