Headquartered in Chester, Nova Scotia, Virtira manages a diverse team of highly motivated individuals working from home across North America.
We are a leader in virtual team performance and have a track record of over 1,000 assignments for Fortune 500 clients over the past decade. Our consulting, project and meeting facilitation services transform online team performance. Similarly, our Sales Beacon division spikes productivity for sales operations and enterprise account teams.
Our in-depth new hire training and mentoring will help you succeed in this virtual, intensely interesting and fast-paced culture!
We are recruiting for a full time Sales & Marketing Coordinator to mange workflows, communications, schedules and action items to ensure accountability.
As our ideal candidate, you have 3-5 years experience in a sales and/or marketing environment, are self-motivated, organized and are eager to contribute to the overall success of your team. You not only get your own stuff done; you can ensure others do the same!
This is a work from home position open to candidates currently residing in Canada with valid work authorization.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage company inbound phone, email and social messages and triage communications to appropriate individuals
- Communicate with manager plus sales and marketing leads to understand and tack objectives
- Learn and assist sales with CRM reporting
- Track, record and ensure accountability for all actionable tasks within sales and marketing
- Assist with sales proposals using online proposal tool
- Management communications between departments and follow up with team members
- Update team social media sites as necessary to accommodate new media requests
- Create and share status slides and dashboards
- Assist with setting up new customer contracts
- Ad hoc requests as required