At Reprise, we’re reinventing digital experiences everywhere, every day. With end-to-end capabilities that include search, social media, content creation, product and web development, eRetail and strategy, we cut to the core of what truly drives customers by providing a holistic digital-first approach. Armed with intelligent insights and an audience-first approach, our expert team of specialists deliver integrated initiatives that help the world’s biggest brands connect to the people who drive their business forward - efficiently and effectively.
We are currently recruiting for an Associate, Social
The role of the Associate is to support the initial campaign set up, campaign billing, administrative tasks, and reporting. Their goal is to support Campaign Managers and Account Managers to improve the quality and performance of Social Media accounts.
- Support the Campaign Management team with initial setup on a variety of campaigns via multiple platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google Ads, AMS and other 3rd party platforms).
- Assist the Campaign Management team with keeping track of upcoming campaigns and ensuring they launch as per the appropriate calendars.
- Assist the Campaign Management team solving/clearing billing discrepancies or queries in a timely manner.
- Work with the Campaign Management team to track, measure, and assist with analysis of post launch campaign activities.
- Accurately maintain client records, media approval documentation, and media purchase contracts.
- Assist the Campaign Management team with monitoring and maintaining campaign performance.
- Support Account Managers with sourcing proposals from media partners and liaising with Specialty Business Units (SBUs) as required.
- Assist with document creation: presentations, visual summaries, schedules and reports.
- Liaise with the ad operations team to ensure campaign set-up, website tagging, ad serving, etc.
- Coordinate and attend learning sessions with key media partners.
- Develop proficiency with necessary media research tools, systems, and software.
- Support the team on various client related projects as required.
- Proactively develop knowledge of the digital media landscape.