who we are
lululemon is a yoga-inspired technical apparel company up to big things. The practice and philosophy of yoga informs our overall purpose to elevate the world through the power of practice. We are proud to be a growing global company with locations all around the world, from Vancouver to Shanghai, and places in between. We owe our success to our innovative product, our emphasis on our stores, our commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we get to make in every community we are in.
about this team
The Performance Marketing Team is responsible for delivering incremental, omni growth for lululemon’s North America Business.
a day in the life
The Program Manager, Paid Media is responsible for leading the strategy and deployment of Digital paid Channels for the North America business., This person will work across all digital channels, leading channel strategy, ensuring best in class execution and deriving performance insights.
- Media planning for digital campaigns.
- Develop channel strategies and enroll partners across technology, creative, brand and ecom to deliver into strategies.
- Liaise with external vendors to identify new opportunities and deploy.
- Monitor campaign performance and work with analytics tools to identify optimization opportunities.
- Leverage external demand tools to identify trends.
- Deploy media across digital channels, including but not limited to: Facebook, Pinterest, Programmatic Display, Video, Connected TV.
- Leverage ad technology including GMP, Adobe Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Manage day to day budgets across channels.
- Work with Brand & Integrated Marketing to report on creative performance and opportunities.