Requisition ID: 91624
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off.
As the Program Consultant, Enterprise Talent Marketing, you’ll help tell the #LifeatScotiabank story, while working on the team that amplifies Scotiabank’s talent message in the market. You’ll help ensure the success of Talent Marketing strategies through tracking against and alignment with the overall brand and talent strategy.
You will support recruitment marketing campaigns and employer brand work through content planning and creation, campaign management and smooth operations. You’ll be responsible for creating content for a variety of digital media including social media posts, motion graphics, blog articles, virtual recruitment events, and career site content that will attract talent to the Bank.
Is this the right work for the next step in your career?
In this role, you will:
• Deliver always-on content and report on its success in support of our Talent Marketing strategies
• Conduct research on leading content marketing trends, how they can apply to employer branding and recruitment marketing, and leverage that expertise
• Support Program Managers with the development and implementation of recruitment marketing strategies, programs and campaigns, ensuring alignment to brand, and our Employee Value Proposition
• Support the implementation and launch of recruitment marketing campaigns targeted at external candidate audiences, and monitor to find ways to improve and optimize results
• Leverage your social media expertise including content placement, measurement, lessons learned, course correction (stop/start/continue) to understand and recommend innovative social media tactics based on industry trends
• Execute and/or coordinate development of graphic design and motion graphics for mobile and web, virtual recruiting events, marketing and brand communications
• Collaborate cross-functionally with our internal partners (Digital, Creative Studio, Translation, Technology and Procurement) and external vendors (media, ad agencies) to ensure we analyze, implement and launch effective content that aligns with our Talent Marketing strategies
• Writing and editing content for blogs and social posts
• Support virtual recruitment events and email marketing campaigns
• Build and support the development of campaign and content reporting on a regular basis
• Maintain tools, presentations, and process documentation appropriate for the Talent Marketing team
• Ensure appropriate stakeholders are engaged and approvals are received
• Understand how the Bank’s risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions