About DECA Games
We believe that games should be played for decades but many are abandoned even when a loyal community is screaming to keep them alive. DECA specializes in acquiring games from other developers and reinvigorating them to continue to entertain for decades. When other studios see an old game, we see a fantastic set of problems to solve and a huge opportunity.
DECA is a remote company with over 300 people in over 30 countries globally. DECA is also a part of the Embracer Group, the largest public gaming company in Europe.
About our culture
We’ve managed to maintain a small company feel with the stability and resources of a much larger one. We fully believe in the flexibility of a remote workplace. Team members are trusted to manage their time and get things done independently. We think that egos and politics need to be checked at the virtual door. That means no jerks are allowed, that no job is too small for anyone, and an openness to help and learn from each other is required. We love the challenge of working within constraints and love when we succeed as a team. Check out more about us and our values on our website (www.decagames.com).
This is a remote position. You can work from anywhere in the world in the CET timezone (9 a.m. - 6 p.m. CET).
About the role
We are in search of an astute Producer to spearhead our operations teams, translating creative ambitions into tangible realities. With your profound expertise in project management and your adeptness with project management tools, you will be a pivotal force in enhancing our game offerings. Your mission will span from building efficient inter-departmental processes to ensuring timely and quality deliveries, all the while championing our mission to breathe new life into cherished games.
- In collaboration with the Production team and Product Lead, architect roadmaps and champion their fruition by optimizing communication, organization, and accountability across departments.
- Design, refine, and implement pod-wide processes between departments by synergizing with all leads to foster efficiency.
- Oversee daily operations directly or delegate as necessary.
- Proactively spot potential risks, proposing and deploying contingency measures to mitigate them.
- Offer consistent progress updates, liaising with studio leads.
- Detect and facilitate the resolution of team-related challenges.
- Steer the onboarding process for your team, ensuring a seamless integration.
- Maintain uncompromised quality and punctuality over all production-related assignments for both oneself and direct reports.
- Exhibit decisiveness and operate with minimal direction from the Senior and Executive Producers.
- Support the product lead in making pivotal product choices rooted in the team's capabilities.