Position: Marketing Manager, Canada
Reports To: Managing Director, Canada
Work Location: Toronto
The primary role of the Marketing Manager is to provide local marketing planning and support to Beltone Corporate Retail and Network members across Canada, with a focus on business growth. The position will also be responsible for introducing new marketing and support programs to those customers, as well as leading a proactive approach to marketing planning and tactical execution.
• Customer Interaction & Consulting:
Provide primary point of contact for customers seeking support of their marketing efforts.
Work alongside Corporate Retail management team and Network Regional Sales Manager to develop local market plans, identify local marketing opportunities and troubleshoot, as needed.
Participate in conference calls & or meetings with key customers and prospective customers to discuss marketing opportunities and share Beltone marketing capabilities.
Provide experience & data-backed advice to customers when requested on:
General effectiveness of specific marketing ideas in a given market
Recommended timing of various marketing vehicles to maximize impact
Advice on how to maximize their marketing ROI
Follow-up with accounts reviewing program post-mortem
• Project Execution
Facilitate execution of customized marketing projects for customers through internal and external resources. Projects include traditional tactics (direct mail, newspaper, referral and outreach programs, upgrade programs) and digital tactics (website, paid search, display ads, Google AdWords, retargeting, social media, SEO).
Responsible for documenting marketing data for analysis.
Responsible for providing and presenting to small groups on multiple reports detailing accounts, projects and efficacy of programs where applicable.
Responsible for providing and presenting a quarterly summary report to assigned sales region representatives & marketing peers.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred; preferably marketing or business-related field.
• Minimum of 7 years marketing experience.
• Experience in medical device and/or hearing industry a plus.
• Experience with franchise or small-business owners a plus.
• Excellent verbal presentation and written communication. Phone and email main communication platforms.
• Detail-oriented and results-driven
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize work with a variety of internal and external customers.
• Ability to work well with customers to understand their objectives, align on recommendations and execute against plan to achieve goals
• A proven ability to generate buy-in on marketing recommendations
• Ability to work with multiple projects simultaneously and deliver flawless execution
• Ability to effectively communicate the strategic rationale of various marketing programs as they relate to driving growth in each account
• Ability to understand opportunity identification and prioritization as it relates to achieving goals