For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. We’ve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we’ve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patient’s journey.
For more information on PointClickCare, please connect with us on Glassdoor
PointClickCare is looking for an experienced B2B Marketing Manager to joining our growing Life Sciences healthcare technology company. As a Marketing Manager, you will be involved in planning, executing, and measuring the performance of engagement marketing campaigns for PointClickCare. You will drive product demand through multiple channels including web, email, social and multiple onsite channels. You will work closely with cross-functional teams of Product Managers, Marketers, Content Strategies, Senior Business Leaders, and manage agency production.
A successful candidate will have excellent written and oral communication skills, data driven analyses and insights, strong interpersonal skills, deep curiosity about how things work, and a passion for building excellent value propositions and communication plans. Furthermore, understanding of the Biopharma industry and all stages of product development is ideal. Candidate can help identify various stakeholders and responsibilities within the Biopharma realm and craft poignant messaging and customized value propositions based on these roles.
· Develop expertise in utilizing our internal marketing project management systems especially Workfront
· Efficiently manage the administrative demands of marketing collateral and maintain an organized overview of timelines and deliverables
· Work closely with a key contact within Life Sciences to support planning, strategy, and development of material and campaigns
· Manage PointClickCare Life Sciences social media presence and updates
· Work Across a dynamic ecosystem of stakeholders to develop, execute and maintain high-impact multi-touch campaigns inclusive of events, that inspire consumers and drive engagement
· Overseeing and coordinating marketing campaigns, collaborating with an agency to develop creative strategies, appropriate channel mix, manage budgets, analyzing campaign performance and ensuring effective communication between PointClickCare and the agency.
· Responsible for consuming and leveraging Portfolio narratives to produce audience-centric derivative content
· Drive strategy and demand for national and/or regional tradeshows through owned or paid channels
· Seek out ways to utilize marketing automation to improve processes and productivity
· Research Test and refine new marketing approaches and channels to reach and engage key audiences
· Regularly dive deep into data reports and dashboard to monitor campaign results and drive strategic decision making to optimize
· Manage multiple projects and balancing contending priorities in a rapidly changing environment
· Provide clear, consistent, and frequent communication with stakeholders to outline strategy, tactics, goals, and performance of campaigns.
· Lead the development and execution comprehensive account-based marketing strategies aligned with company goals and sales objectives.