HI Canada - Quebec & Ontario Region is your next challenge, join the team! From the promotional strategy to the development of our hostels, you will have plenty of challenges.
Challenges and responsabilities
Under the supervision of the Executive Director, you will be responsible for developing and coordinating the execution of marketing strategies for HI Canada - Quebec & Ontario Region. The main objectives of this position are: to increase occupancy rates for the region's owned hostels, to promote HI within the region, and to work with other regions to implement national strategies to promote the HI Canada brand.
Contribute to the strategy of the association
- Develop and implement the marketing strategies of the regional strategic plan in collaboration with senior management
- Develop an annual marketing action plan and be responsible for reports evaluating the impact and areas for improvement
- Prepare the regional marketing budget and collaborate in the creation of the national budget
- Develop sales strategies and policies in collaboration with hostel management, revenue management and group department
Expand the HI Canada Brand
- Develop strategies to promote the brand image and its application within the hostels
- Ensure the alignment and implementation of the brand image in our hostels and in all HI hostels in Canada
- Ensure an optimal online presence of the owned hostels
- Participate in various committees and working groups to represent the vision and interests of the organization and the objectives of the Quebec & Ontario Region
- Participate in the development and oversee the social media strategies of regionally owned hostels, and coordinate training
- Ensure the production of promotional material, posters and internal documents, by following the guidelines of the brand image
Build and maintain strong relationships with partners
- Establish new strategic partnerships at the local, regional and national levels
- Prepare fares, in partnership with the revenue manager and hostel management, and drafts contracts for tour operators and travel agencies
- Work closely with the Content Strategist to implement strategies to increase awareness of HI Canada's network.
- Supervise and train the marketing team, monitor performance and proceed to hiring