Marketing Content Specialist
We require an exceptional writer to create engaging content to promote and raise awareness of the advisory services and financial / wealth management solutions offered by BlueShore Financial. As a boutique financial institution, content is a critical strategic component of all our marketing efforts, driving the majority of the organization’s acquisition and growth initiatives across a variety of channels.
Reporting to the Director of Brand and Marketing Communications, the Content Specialist will be an integral member of the marketing team and support both digital and traditional marketing efforts. Two key areas of responsibility will be the development of email and landing page content for a series of client / consumer journeys as we implement a marketing automation platform and the reworking and restructuring of web content as part of a complete redesign of our public site.
The ideal candidate is a strong, creative writer with great attention to detail and a proven track record of developing new, persuasive and creative written and visual content for a consumer audience. He or she is a collaborative team player dedicated to generating the best content possible, but also a self-starter who can work independently. Experience in writing for the financial services industry is highly desirable.
Employee Type: Full Time - Contract (9-15 Month Term)
Job Category: Marketing
Location: 1250 Lonsdale - Head Office
Key responsibilities of this role are:
- Write engaging and informative emails to support client communications and marketing automation program requirements
- Review, update, rewrite web content in context of a new website design; craft and edit web copy and visual content to increase engagement and conversion
- Research and write articles for multiple client newsletters
- Assist with writing needs specific to campaigns and promotions; may include landing pages, advertising copy, posters, digital content, social media posts
- Assist with script-writing for videos as needed
- Stay on top of new and trending financial topics to build timely content that generates results within the target audience; contribute ideas to editorial decisions