Welcome to a place where people are at the heart of everything we do.
Welcome to people who like people, to brilliant minds, tomorrow’s visionaries, challenge seekers, collaborators, and those with an entrepreneurial spirit in their DNA.
At CIMA+, you’ll find a place where everyone’s ideas and perspectives are welcomed and encouraged, a place where you’ll have many opportunities to learn and develop while working on projects that rally our team together, where you can proudly become a company shareholder.
At CIMA+, we give you the freedom and flexibility to manage your work on your own terms and define what work-life balance means to you.
At the end of the day, we’re proud to be able to say that when you join CIMA+, we’ll welcome you into a place that you can call home.
We are currently seeking a Marketing Advisor to join our dynamic Marketing team. Reporting to the Regional Team Lead of Marketing & Communications, the successful incumbent will support the Ontario and Atlantic regions with all marketing-related activities.
We offer a hybrid flexible work model, allowing you to work from home and from any one of our six (6) Ontario offices.
- Support the Regional Team Lead with marketing initiatives
- Coordinate tradeshows, events, and conferences
- Coordinate and oversee region-specific award submissions
- Prepare and manage all social media posts
- Support digital marketing initiatives
- Coordinate advertisements with magazines and specialized websites
- Coordinate the development of sales collateral and presentation materials
- Work with project teams to support business development activities
- Coordinate administrative marketing tasks for the region