Requisition ID: 90349
At Scotiabank Digital Factory, the reach and opportunity of a global organization meets the passion and drive of a startup. Reinvention starts here—and it starts with you.
We believe that the pathway to success is paved with user feedback, so we’re constantly asking our customers how they want to bank. When we find an opportunity to make things people will love, we assemble teams of specialists to collaborate in Digital Factories in Canada, Chile, Mexico, Peru, and Colombia. We work fast, and we work smart. Join us to create meaningful experiences and build the bank of tomorrow for our customers around the world.
If you’d like to learn more about our Digital Banking career opportunities, explore our Communities of Practice, or hear from our leaders, check out our Technology at Scotia career page.
The Digital Marketing Journey Manager works closely with marketing teams, stakeholders, and customers in defining an end to end digital marketing strategy across organic, owned and paid channels.
In this role, the manager is the primary contact for business line and marketing teams requiring digital support to drive growth through product acquisition, engagement and adoption, product optimization, project support, operations and brand building objectives that help add value for the customer and meet demand. The manager works with marketing & business lines to gather and determine program needs and requirements for digital channels (owned and paid), and collaborates with subject matter experts in a dedicated squad to generate an integrated digital plan. Digital channels are inclusive of Scotia Online Communications Centre, Scotia mobile banking application, banner and text ads, A/B multivariate testing and sales modules within the sites, ABM targeted marketing, email targeted marketing and all paid media channels.
Is this role right for you?
- Champions a customer first strategic approach coordinating cross functional digital teams in the creation and flawless execution of end to end digital marketing strategy across organic, owned and paid digital channels for specific lines of business
- Focuses on a seamless customer journey, ensuring consistent messaging from one touchpoint to the other to provide an optimal brand and customer experience.
- Responsible for planning and executing across the authenticated digital channel (Scotia Online, Mobile baking application, ABM)
- Oversees the execution across other digital channels (.COM & Paid) in customer acquisition, sales, engagement and adoption campaigns for assigned business lines
- Delivers post-campaign analysis of marketing campaigns
- Coordinates subject matter expertise across platforms to proactively identify and recommend future campaigns and initiative improvements through active awareness by staying ahead of emerging customer needs. Has a high level of digital marketing tactics, channel metrics, industry best practices, and A/B/multivariate test results
- Aids in the preparation of reports for management and business lines detailing campaign performance with insights and recommendations for future consideration that add value for the customer.
- Provides input to help support the strategy for evolving the authenticated & unauthenticated digital banking channels
- Participates in agile squads/sprints as a Subject Matter Expert to help shape and develop new functionality, user experiences, customer journeys and other initiatives to meet customer demands and drive sales, online and mobile banking adoption and customer engagement initiatives.
- Leads all campaign testing activities across channels, including coordinating campaign launch dates, optimizing marketing calendar, as well as responsible for all escalations related to operational activities.