who we are
lululemon is an innovative performance apparel company for yoga, running, training, and other athletic pursuits. Setting the bar in technical fabrics and functional design, we create transformational products and experiences that support people in moving, growing, connecting, and being well. We owe our success to our innovative product, emphasis on stores, commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we make in every community we're in. As a company, we focus on creating positive change to build a healthier, thriving future. In particular, that includes creating an equitable, inclusive and growth-focused environment for our people.
about this team
The Retention Marketing team leverages insights and analytics to keep guests engaged and loyal. The team is responsible for driving revenue and retention through CRM and personalized, omni-channel guest journeys, with a specific focus on email and app push channels.
a day in the life: what you’ll do
The Lifecycle Marketing Strategist creates innovative strategies for leading-edge guest lifecycle experiences through email, app push and paid channels. This role works closely with the Lifecycle Marketing Specialist, as well as cross-functional partners to manage the delivery of lifecycle journeys from end to end, including the development of technical requirements for automated programs.
· Continuously analyze, test and optimize journeys across the guest lifecycle to drive retention and engagement
· Management of the execution of lifecycle strategies from end to end
· Always-on testing roadmap for continuous optimization of existing lifecycle journeys
· Strategies and technical requirements for best-in-class multi-channel lifecycle journeys that drive business performance (e.g. onboarding, up-sell, cross-sell, re-engagement, lapse preventions and others)
· Brief writing, content and journey strategies, calendaring, and creative review/feedback for lifecycle journeys
· Foster and maintain relationships with cross-functional partners in Ecommerce, Creative, Merchandising, MarTech and other business partners to manage journey planning and execution in a fast-paced environment.
· Maintain a keen eye on efficiency in journey planning; whenever possible you advocate for dynamic content, automation, and personalization
· Report and provide analysis on Email & Push KPIs; implement resultant optimizations; communicate results to stakeholders in a digestible and timely manner.
· Work with Lifecycle Marketing Specialist, Retention Operations Team and the CRM team to consistently improve guest experience and channel performance by crafting A/B and multi-variate tests.
· Advocate for channel best practices with an eye for scalable efficiency and automation.
· Supports and coaches cross functional partners on lifecycle, email and app push marketing trends, insights and best practices
· Collaborates with MarTech on support, maintenance and optimizations of lifecycle programs in Salesforce Marketing Cloud