Mogo (TSX: MOGO; NASDAQ: MOGO) — a financial technology company — is a digital challenger to the banks in Canada, empowering consumers with simple solutions to help them manage and control their finances. The platform has been engineered to deliver a best-in-class digital experience, with best-in-class financial products all through one account. With more than one million members and a marketing partnership with Canada's largest news media company, Mogo continues to execute on its vision of becoming the go-to financial app for the next generation of Canadians.
The customer experience is critical for us at Mogo, in fact some might call us a little customer obsessed! We’re looking for an innovative Product Designer to help create and deliver compelling user experiences for our members.
If you’re someone who has a keen understanding of user-centered design methodologies and knows what great user interface looks and feels like, check out the requirements below. We want to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with the Design team to execute Mogo’s design vision for our product applications, member portal and other parts of our online customer experience
- Develop and design user experience and user interface for Mogo’s new and existing digital products and services to ensure quality and consistent experiences
- Work with the Product team during initial product planning phases to understand and analyze product challenges
- Articulate design strategies and approaches to internal teams in a clear and compelling manner
- Experiment, concept and validate thoughtful design solutions
- Manage multiple projects from conception through to delivery without breaking a sweat