Clearco is looking for an influencer marketing specialist who will be responsible for our growing Scouts Program in addition to identifying key figures to set up social partnerships with Clearco, internationally.
As the influencer marketing specialist you are a project manager, community builder, content strategist and socializer that loves to help open the doors for influential figures well connected in the entrepreneurial space. You represent the voice of our influencers and assist in helping them unlock their potential.
About the Clearco Scouts Program
“Scouts are individuals who are empowered to invest small check sizes ($25K – $50K) in very early stage companies. They are funded by the venture fund.”
The Clearco Scouts Program is a remote opportunity where scouts propel Clearco’s deployment of our $2B fund. Scouts will source deals, understand how the new generation of VC works and what it takes to be in the VC space.
The program is suited for working professionals and mature students alike, designed for the operator/builder looking to build VC experience and break into Venture Capital. In your role as the Influencer Marketing Specialist, you’ll be working day-to-day with hundreds of Scouts and help them build their portfolios.
Application Deadline: June 18, 2021
Please be advised someone from the recruitment team will be in touch shortly after the application deadline.
What your day-to-day will look like:
- Strategize creative campaigns for influencers & scouts
- Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders
- Liaise with the Marketing team to create and coordinate marketing strategies that work across different channels
- Develop a world-class experience by providing support to our Scouts through calls, emails, and unlocking resources and tools to help source deals
- Manage and oversee our Scouts Program from recruitment, onboarding, engagement, and commission payouts
- Plan, organize, and lead programming events and merchandise for our Scouts
- Research relevant industry experts, competitors, target audience, and users
- Stay up-to-date on emerging trends, technologies, and influencers