Nathan James is looking for an Influencer Marketing Manager to build a productive community of influencer partners who will drive brand awareness and deliver sales results. This role reports to the DTC Division Leader.
The Influencer Marketing Manager will play a key role in:
- Setting the influencer strategy
- Establishing a network of influencers
- Growing our brand awareness and relevance with key customer segments
- Driving profitable and repeatable referral and influencer channel sales
- Acquiring user generated content for organic and paid media placement
People-first company, design-first home.
We are a design-first, home furnishing company focusing on the habits of urban dwellers and first time home buyers. We pride ourselves on the best in class customer happiness, providing the highest possible quality products that are affordable for the majority and assembly that isn't dreadful.
Because we are a people-first company, we understood the importance of being fully distributed from the beginning. We strive to reduce friction at work while preserving the human experience. Taking this approach helps our teammates avoid compromising who they are or their values in pursuit of a career.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This is a newly created role and it’s coming at a very exciting time. 2021 was our 4th year in business and we booked just under $50M in sales, almost entirely to four B2B customers: Amazon, Wayfair, Home Depot and Walmart. Now, we’re making significant investments into the DTC channel with the objective of delivering $50M in sales by 2025.
In order to support this goal, we will need a massive community of influencers with strong audiences. Identifying the right collaborators, signing them up, and enabling their success is the heart and soul of this job.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Identifying and actively seeking out new influencer partnerships, including influencer agencies and management companies
- Negotiating with and finalizing terms for each collaboration
- Managing and cultivating long-term relationships and campaigns with high performing influencers
- Creating and distributing tracking links and promo codes for influencers
- Managing and growing our referral business through LTK (LIKEtoKNOW.it)
- Launch new products through well-timed and coordinated influencer campaigns
You’ll help us:
- Analyze and report on traffic and performance data originating from influencers and other commissionable traffic sources.
- Report on and determine influencer commissions and payouts
- Support the DTC sales team with campaign and promotional planning
The Nathan James mission is to provide design-first furniture that’s affordable and assembly that isn’t dreadful. Your job is to secure collaborations with influencers who can produce engaging and entertaining content that brings these value propositions to life and inspires their audience to join the Nathan James community.
During training, you’ll be expected to be proactive in your process and learn quickly. Once fully up-to-speed (2 - 4 weeks), you’ll take over all areas of responsibility outlined above.