Mogo (TSX: MOGO; NASDAQ: MOGO) — a financial technology company — is a digital challenger to the banks in Canada, empowering consumers with simple solutions to help them manage and control their finances. The platform has been engineered to deliver best-in-class financial products all through one account. With more than one million members and a marketing partnership with Canada's largest news media company, Mogo continues to execute on its vision of becoming the go-to financial app for the next generation of Canadians.
Are you the type of person that can turn concepts into engaging and exciting visuals? Do you have a knack for conveying complex ideas as relevant and delightful design? We’re currently looking for a conceptually strong Graphic Designer who’s exceptionally detail oriented and not limited by medium.
You have experience working in both digital and print formats. You’re on top of the latest trends and you aren’t intimidated to take on a full range of responsibilities from concept development to production. You will work closely with other design team members on various marketing and design projects. If this sounds like you, check out the requirements below, we want to hear from you!
What you'll do:
- Work directly with internal and external designers, photographers, and various business stakeholders to create design concepts, layouts, and graphics for multiple platforms
- Take creative/art direction and high-level business strategies and transform them into actionable ideas
- Translate the Mogo brand identity into visual design across our digital marketing platform, print advertisements, social media channels, and other touch points
- Manage design projects from the concept phase through to final delivery
- Support the design team on producing creative assets
- Create presentations and collateral
- Be a part of redefining old stereotypes around finances and creating engaging ways for Canadians to get financially fit