Referred applicants should not apply directly to this role.
All referred applicants must first be submitted through Workday by a current Loblaw Colleague.
Location:2 Atlantic Avenue, Toronto, Ontario, M6K 1X8
Fresh Style. Fresh Careers. Founded in 2006, Joe Fresh is a leading source for modern style and accessible design, offering comprehensive lifestyle collections for men, women and children. Joe Fresh delivers quality and compelling value in categories spanning apparel, accessories, footwear and Joe Fresh Beauty® cosmetics. Joe Fresh collections are polished and sophisticated, with a focus on essential designs that appeal to a broad range of style-savvy consumers
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
Why is this role important?
The Graphic Designer is responsible for creating artwork and assisting the graphic design team in all aspects of apparel artwork development, including creation of on-brand apparel graphics, trend research, and preparing files for overseas vendor partners. We are looking for someone with exceptional creative and technical skills, who can handle multiple projects at once.
- Create attractive, engaging and effective artwork for our Childrens wear apparel and accessories.
- Focus on Specialty Products including Disney and existing/new influencer collaborations
- Participate in store visits, research trends and new techniques for print embellishments.
- Work closely with team leads and Design team; understand styling of product and develop within design direction.
- Work independently and be detailed with organization of projects.
- Ability to look at artwork objectively and give/receive feedback for the improvement of product.
- Find creative solutions, while remaining adaptable to artwork revisions.
- Timely execution of artwork in line with the development calendar.
- Assist in generating files for presentations and meetings.
- Partake in broader team meetings, share ideas and provide creative input when necessary.