A little bit about us:
Launched in 1999 as the first national Indigenous broadcaster in the world, APTN creates a window into the remarkably diverse mosaic of Indigenous Peoples. As a respected non-profit, charitable broadcaster and the only one of its kind in North America, we share our stories of authenticity, while connecting with our audience through genuine, inspiring, and engaging entertainment.
Here’s what we can offer you:
As a Top 100 employer in Canada, taking care of our people is our priority. In addition to our fun, flexible team environment our total rewards package includes: comprehensive company paid health and dental coverage, and an employee/family assistance plan. It is important to us, that we support you and your success during your time with us. That’s why our total rewards are designed to help you achieve overall balance personally and professionally, both now and into your future.
Highlights of this opportunity:
Do you love helping fellow co-workers, organizing, prioritizing and multitasking? Can you make deliveries happen? If you said yes, then here’s the opportunity you’ve been waiting for!
• Be the “go to” first point of contact for the whole network;
• Interact and provide support for team members all across Canada;
• Enjoy flexibility in your day and how your job gets done;
• Thrive under pressure, while you juggle a variety of duties with competing deadlines.
Your accomplishments and experience include:
• A certificate in a relevant discipline with proven, related experience;
• Strong communication, multitasking and problem solving skills;
• Dependability, positive attitude and a genuine commitment to your team;
• Intermediate to advanced MS office skills;
• A confident, strong, vibrant, friendly disposition;
• Excellent customer service skills is an asset.
Your new opportunity awaits; come and see what makes us one of Canada’s top employers!
Please apply before Tuesday June 8, 2021.
As an Indigenous employer we encourage First Nations, Inuit and Métis applicants to apply.
Please note: During the current Covid-19 environment- all interviews will be held via teleconference.