Our client, the Stratagem Studios Inc., is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant (EA) to join their team. This position is an exciting opportunity for a driven, mature, and discreet individual with an interest in film and entertainment. The EA will be providing administrative support to both the President and Chairman, and must have the ability to quickly, yet accurately, accomplish and respond to tasks and demands. The successful candidate will be proactive, highly adaptive, detail oriented, service oriented, excellent at problem solving, and will thrive in an ever-changing, creative environment.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee and execute all administrative support and provide seamless office operations
- Provide support to the President and Chairman in project management coordination with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage all communications and correspondences by phone, voicemail, email, and mail; respond when appropriate; bring action items forward to the appropriate individual’s attention; and ensure all interactions are handled professionally
- Manage the President’s and Chairman’s calendars including scheduling/arranging meetings, sending invitations, and reminders
- Coordinate and arrange complex travel arrangements in-house and in conjunction with corporate travel agent
- Provide general office administrative support, including routine filing, faxing, photocopying, mail sorting, drafting correspondence, notes, documentation, and assisting other employees as required
- Ensure supporting materials such as agendas, research, briefing documents, and signage for meetings and events are prepared accurately and provided in a timely manner as well as ensure the A-V equipment is properly set-up prior to the meetings and events
- Manage, maintain, and update contacts, client files, and routine calendaring items to highlight peak demand times
- Review, proofread, and prepare client and other business materials, including client documents, reports, memos, briefings, presentations, forms, and other items ensuring accuracy and completeness
- Arrange couriers and deliveries ensuring time-sensitive materials are received on time
- Track, report, and submit business expenses for reimbursement
- Complete basic accounts receivable and payable tasks/bookkeeping
- Assist in coordinating, planning and managing company social events
- Assist with personal errands and ad hoc requests as required by the President and Chairman
- Contribute as an integral team member by promoting a welcoming and inclusive environment to all clients, consultants, operations and support services, and internal staff
- Other duties as assigned
Given the growing nature of the business and team size, the actual responsibilities may vary based on business needs and the requirements of the Company.
- Intrinsically self-motivated and intellectually curious: highly organized, detail oriented and results driven
- Demonstrate initiative, flexibility, teamwork, maturity and grace under pressure, able to handle multiple competing priorities and can anticipate and resolve problems before they escalate
- Has a demonstrated commitment to business and corporate best practices, and in leveraging executive schedules with group deliverables to best motivate and support team members and the organization
- Trustworthy with a high-level of discretion, sensitivity, and confidentiality for both business and personal affairs for all Executives, Partners, and Staff
- Exercise good judgment in setting priorities and an ability to manage multiple tasks with tight deadlines
- Exhibit a professional appearance and demeanor at all times
- Able to work with little to no supervision
- Approachable, professional, and diligent
- Empathetic and diplomatic
- Comfortable working alone and in a creative group environment
- Strong work ethic
- Responsive and proactive
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience with direct experience supporting senior level executives
- Experience in the entertainment or other similar industry is a big asset
- Completion of a college or post-secondary education or equivalent experience
- Strong general computer skills including Office 365 Suite: Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel
- Professional written and oral communication skills
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position title in the subject line.
We thank all candidates for their interest, but only those who are considered for an interview will be contacted.
Stratagem Studios Inc. (SSI) designs, manages and leads the physical studio infrastructure projects under the umbrella of The Stratagem Group (TSG). TSG is an integrated cluster of creative companies engaged in providing a seamless, fully curated production pipeline for borderless media content including: state of the art stages and post production facilities; bespoke concierge and production services; community outreach and skills training; and development, financing and production of original and service projects from theatrical features to digital streaming and traditional broadcast television and cross-platform technologies.