Email Marketing Manager
We’re an international AgTech startup pioneering an ambitious mission in a high-growth industry where agriculture meets technology to solve our toughest climate and economic challenges. Through the use of data-driven insights, natural microbiology, and innovative digital technologies, Indigo is partnering across the supply chain, ultimately cultivating a scalable climate solution and enhanced partner ecosystem that beneficially serves farmers, consumers, and the planet alike.
Our mission is unique, and therefore our teams are too: from multigenerational farming gurus who understand the land as though it were an extension of themselves, to cutting-edge techies on the frontier of innovation, our teams are a reflection of the range of the stakeholders we serve: the Earth, the Farmer, and the Consumer.
The Email Marketing Manager at Indigo Ag is responsible for executing a variety of prospect and customer communications from acquisition emails, to newsletters, to webinar invites. You will have the chance to work cross-functionally to develop personalized automated communications that help achieve business objectives.
- Understand Indigo’s brand, category, and stakeholders
- Oversee the strategic execution of email programs, including webinars and newsletters, across all Indigo offers
- Ensure email campaigns reflect industry best practices
- Maintain list hygiene and optimal email deliverability
- Identify ways to improve existing processes, determine feasibility, and manage implementation if appropriate
- Implement marketing automation and triggers to engage and convert prospects and customers across the customer journey
- Work in collaboration with marketing analytics to set up campaigns and ensure tracking across systems (Marketo & Salesforce)
- Measure and analyze email campaigns to continually optimize performance. Communicate effectively to key stakeholders with appropriate recommendations for action