Join Our Leading Marketing Firm!
As part of a rapidly growing team as an eCommerce Social Media Strategist, you will focus on social advertising and social selling of healthcare products and services. To succeed in this position, you will bring forward thinking and strong knowledge of social media advertising to help grow our e-commerce business globally. This candidate should have the ability to independently create and run social media campaigns for eCommerce businesses including content and graphics.
• Lead the planning and execution of social media strategy for the assigned social media accounts
• Develop and execute social organic and paid marketing campaigns; report campaign results to management based on selected KPI’s (social media traffic to site, engagement metrics and conversions) as well as metrics on social media platforms such as followers, retweets, etc.
• Create and implement social media content plan
• Analyze performance of all social media initiatives. Provide reports to management to identify trends and opportunities
• Provide with day to day community management; monitor and respond to questions, comments, and reviews.
• 2+ years of proven record of success in running social media marketing campaigns
• Previous experience working for a marketing agency an asset
• Self-driven and self-motivated
• Excellent copy-writing skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Multitasking and time management skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Advanced knowledge of social media marketing with Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, and other platforms.
• Social Media certifications such as Facebook Ad/Blueprint certification, etc. Google certifications such as Analytics, etc.
• Proficiency with social media software and management tools, preferably Hootsuite, Buzzsumo and Google Analytics for reporting.
• Demonstrated ability to build and maintain engaged community
• Office environment
• Competitive incentive plans
• Other in-office perks
• Work alongside leading marketing talent!
Please apply, and be prepared to send over work samples (social media campaigns) to demonstrate your success. This will include any supporting documents available to you such as Google Analytics Reports to showcase your contribution to KPIs (Social media traffic increase, healthy engagement metrics and increased conversions)