One of Ontario's finest and most highly successful retail chains with 10 locations, Lastman's Bad Boy is the one stop shop for all your household needs; furniture, mattresses, appliances and electronics. We are famous for our Solid Gold promise: lowest prices, best service, integrity and commitment.
Originally founded in 1955 by Mel Lastman and reborn in 1991 by his son Blayne Lastman, the name and commitment of the organization to the community has remained unparalleled. At Bad Boy, everyone counts, and we are as dedicated to our employees as we are our customers!
We are looking for an E-commerce Manager to lead our e-commerce team. As our E-commerce Manager, you will be responsible for the development and execution of our growth strategy and lead our team in delivering the best online merchandising and customer experience. This role requires a deep understanding of competitive marketing strategies, consumer research, usability best practices and industry trends. You will be working with agencies and outside specialist in eCommerce.
- Build e-commerce programs, marketing activation, prepare and implement content improvements that drive sales and market share
- Evaluate site experience and analyze key performance indicators of customer’s online behaviour to ensure “best in class” experience
- Create a system of measures and opportunities to support the business.
- Establish a merchandising plan and monitor performance of online products and inventories.
- Provide detailed weekly, monthly and quarterly results/overviews to the Business Development, Director.
- Collaborate with our Marketing team to drive new and existing traffic to optimized landing pages/experiences, and in the development of online promotions;
- Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create enhanced marketing.
- Analyze and report online campaign data: user response, web site conversions, feature usage, attrition rates etc.
- Demonstrate leadership by staying abreast of performance results and industry trends and providing regular updates and recommendations to the Business Development, Director.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines, deadlines and design standards.
- Ability to collaborate with agencies and external specialists.