Moz is looking for a seasoned growth marketing leader with experience leading growth marketing teams that focus on the full customer lifecycle. Experience in both B2B and B2C SaaS environments is highly preferred. The Director of Growth Marketing will report to the Head of Marketing at Moz and lead a growth marketing team that focuses on both self-serve and direct-sales audiences, responsible for demand generation and retention marketing programs across all Moz product funnels: Moz Pro, Moz Local, STAT, Moz API, Moz Academy, and MozCon.
Moz is one of the most trusted authorities in online search with powerful SEO and Local Search platforms to help marketers improve the position of their brands, business locations and competitive rank in search results. Moz’s platforms are powered by quality data, both robust and fresh, that can serve as the foundation upon which crucial business decisions are made. For both large enterprises looking to gain an edge in the increasingly complex and ever-changing world of search or an agency seeking an SEO platform to accelerate client growth, Moz has a solution.
Join a winning inbound marketing team and help take Moz to the next level of revenue growth.
Are you a seasoned marketing leader who’s motivated by building and leading teams that drive and deliver sustainable revenue growth across the customer lifecycle? Join the marketing team at Moz as we embark on a new phase of transformative growth as part of the newly formed Moz Group under Ziff Davis.
- This is a senior level role which requires someone who has experience running multi-channel marketing campaigns for either a B2C and/or B2B SaaS company (experience or understanding of both types is ideal).
- Partner with the Content Marketing, Product Marketing, and Sales teams to develop a calendar of campaigns and initiatives to promote SEO industry-leading content and products that drive leads and direct sign-ups.
- When a program does not perform as well as expected, you have the expertise to dig in and figure out why, so we can learn from the lack of success and optimize the program for better performance or create a new program that has a higher likelihood of success.
- Manage and develop the team of marketers spanning campaign management, email marketing, lifecycle marketing, website development, SEO and SEM, paid media, events and sponsorships, with opportunity for more.
We are an office optional company. This position can be fully remote from anywhere within the USA or Canada. We're also open to having folks be based out of our Seattle, WA or Vancouver, BC offices.
Diversity & Inclusivity. Moz Group is committed to building diverse teams where people of all identities and backgrounds are welcome, included, and respected. It's our mission and promise to interview a diverse and representative slate of candidates before making an offer for our open roles.
What You’ll Do
- You are responsible for monthly and ad hoc reporting on the results of all growth marketing initiatives and paid marketing performance.
- In addition to developing your team and giving them opportunities to grow, you are expected to collaborate with your marketing team members and cross-functional team members to accomplish common goals.
- Lead and develop the existing growth marketing team at Moz
- Develop and manage Moz’s digital marketing programs that deliver against ambitious pipeline and revenue targets.
- Oversee management and optimization of moz.com and getstat.com websites, including content strategy, navigation and UI, SEO strategies, and lead conversion tactics.
- Responsible for self-serve product acquisition into Moz’s freemium and free trial funnels as well as STATs enterprise funnel.
- Build an email marketing strategy that spans the full customer lifecycle and increases conversion at each stage of the funnel, including upsell and cross-sell between products
- Establish paid media strategies to reach new audiences and generate leads, including SEM, content syndication and paid social
- Partner closely with the sales organization to ensure effective lead generation and conversion to opportunities.
- Partner closely with Content and Product Marketing teams to build out the Marketing calendar and develop plans that drive core KPIs and revenue targets
- Communicate expectations, plans, and results with the broader marketing team, sales and customer support teams, and other stakeholders with confidence and clarity
- Understand and embrace our core values: Transparency, Accountable, Generous, Fun, Empathetic and Exceptional.