Come join BC’s fastest growing grocery retailer in an exciting and challenging Loyalty role!
With a team of 22,000 of the world’s best grocers at more than 180 stores from B.C. to Manitoba, Save-On-Foods is one of BC’s Top Employers, B.C.’s Most Loved Brand, and a great place to grow your career. Our legacy of outstanding value and customer service dates back more than 100 years and continues in every community we serve, every day.
We value service, people, innovation, fun and integrity, and we strive to provide the best customer experience in every market where we do business. At Save-On-Foods we provide opportunities for continuous development, competitive total compensation and a fun working environment. We demonstrate corporate responsibility by living our core values supporting local and celebrating our world class team.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Offer Manager (Loyalty) to join our team in Langley, BC.
Reporting to Senior Manager, More Rewards you will be responsible for developing and executing our personalized offer strategy to give our consumers a best in class experience within our digital environment. You will be responsible for implementation of the digital coupon marketing system and processes as well as developing strategies for customer acquisition, engagement, and retention. This position will work cross-functionally with our Merchandising, Marketing, Operations, IT and Analytics teams.
You will be responsible for:
· Developing and executing personalization vision and strategy for the Loyalty digital coupon platform to support all Loyalty partners.
· Implementing a new digital coupon system and developing new processes to support the personalization vision.
· Collaborating with cross-functional teams including merchandising, marketing, store operations, digital, IT, Analytics and other stakeholders to ensure personalized offers are embedded throughout the omni-channel shopping experience.
· Driving 1:1 personalized offer strategy and identify new segment opportunities. Working closely with the Analytics team to understand consumer segmentation, behavior, and identifying consumer insights to drive incremental revenue.
· Leading A/B Testing strategies to identify opportunities where personalization can impact consumer experiences.
· Developing KPI targets and working with the Analytics team to translate data insights into actions.
· Continuously evaluating best practices, methodology and tools and seek to improve deliverables to maintain alignment with business needs.
· Managing key program and segment/category performance metrics, identifying opportunities for improvement, and gaining buy in for expanding capabilities within existing programs.
· 5+ years’ experience in offer personalization, machine learning, or recommendations systems.
· Previous experience working in a corporate retail environment, preferably in the grocery retail business.
· Technical understanding of the marketing technology stack, including marketing automation, email service providers and CRM tools.
· A strong understanding of predictive modeling, category management and personalization of offers.
· A strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions and recommendations to drive actions.
· Experience with one or more B2C digital marketing platforms (e.g. Salesforce, Adobe, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.).
· Self-aware and empathetic and possess a high level of Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
· An excellent project manager with strong communication skills and the ability to balance rigorous attention to details with swift execution.
· Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing, and executing simultaneous projects.
· A strong problem-solver with a record of finding feasible solutions to complex problems.
What we offer
In addition to a highly competitive salary, we offer a great range of benefits, a company pension plan, free access to our onsite gym, free parking, exclusive team member offers, and opportunities for development and career progression.
Save-On-Foods is an inclusive team-oriented environment where we recognize achievements and celebrate them.
If you want to be part of an organization that makes an impact every day in our local communities, apply online today!
This position is based at Save-On-Foods’ Langley office and the successful candidate is expected to work in person at the office. While we’re currently operating with a hybrid work-from-home and in-office schedule, Save-On-Foods has a long history of innovation and collaboration, and we look forward to the day provincial health guidelines allow us to all work together in the office again. Ensuring the well-being of our team members remains our top priority as we transition back to working in the office, and as always, we will continue to follow the guidelines set by our Provincial Health Officer.