Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 30,000 shows and 95+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 900 brands with the 86 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
As a member of the Marketing Services team, you will be involved in the marketing of some of the most exciting live events across Canada, featuring up and coming and established artists from around the world. Examples of past events include Beyonce, BTS, Billie Eilish, Lizzo, Kendrick Lamar, Harry Styles, Michelle Obama, Arcade Fire, the Chainsmokers, Chris Stapleton, Rockin River Festival, Chasing Summer Festival, and many more.
In your role as Digital Media Coordinator, you will work closely with the Marketing Services team in the execution of paid campaigns, including the set up and implementation of ad tracking, creative trafficking, monitoring campaigns, invoicing, and wrap reporting.
- Support the Marketing Services team in the execution of paid and traditional media planning and booking
- Provide regular spend and performance reporting on campaigns and vendors, and contribute with recommendations based on performance
- Manage key organizational tools used by the Marketing Services team, including ad calendars, task trackers, vendor spends, and invoice reporting
- Assist with audience creation, pixel management, and managing various other tracking tools and data
- Traffic ad creative, including radio spots, TV creative, and the creation of ad serving tags
- Create, audit, and code invoices, and compile into marketing summary packages
- Manage website updates for various properties
- Organize, manage, and work within shared calendars, tracking documents, and project management platforms
- Contribute to the execution and implementation of new strategies and opportunities
- Participate in special projects and perform other related duties as requested.