Level: Junior (Digital Skills for Youth Program)
Salary: $12,000 – $13,000
Work Location: Remote, but must be resident of British Columbia, Canada
Who Are You?
You are creative and enjoy thinking outside the triangle. Boxes were never made for you!
You have a way with words, both in talking to team members and in the written form communicating your message to others. With an eye for detail, you take pride in your work and get excited about sharing your ideas with others.
You are imaginative, yet practical and see problems as opportunities that have not been met. A team member who enjoys collaborating with others and can knuckle down to get the work done when it’s time to do so.
What’s the Job?
The Digital Marketing Associate position will offer you the opportunity to learn skills and strategies to carry out successful digital marketing campaigns. As a member of the marketing team, you will be involved with a variety of marketing campaigns from creating copy for a website, writing and posting content on social media channels, helping to design marketing materials, generating targeted marketing content, and analyzing the effectiveness of the marketing efforts using marketing and analytics software tools.
During your employment, you will have the opportunity to contribute creatively to the marketing team and gain insights as to how marketing effectively functions within an organization.
In This Role You Will:
- Create, write, edit, and share digital marketing content that builds meaningful audience connections and achieves results. This includes social media, blog posts, website, etc.
- Update marketing materials to effectively communicate the company’s value proposition to its clients.
- Assist with unifying the RaceRocks brand across a variety of digital platforms and marketing materials.
- Strategize with the team and execute on new and creative digital marketing content ideas.
- Research marketing platforms and tools that can be utilized to automate processes and track online marketing campaigns.
- Help with developing video content that can be used for a variety of marketing campaigns.
- Assist with SEO and keyword research and planning.
- Assist with the planning and management of social media channels.
- Have some fun!
Who Are We?
We are a locally owned, growing small business headquartered in Victoria, BC but the team works virtually. We are very proud of our diverse executive leadership, management, and workforce led by an Indigenous woman. RaceRocks has won “Technology Leader of the Year” (Anita Pawluk), “Tech Company of the Year”, “Team of the Year”, and Canadian Professional Accountants (CPA) “Face of Innovation” (Anita Pawluk).
We are redefining learning by doing. Our diverse team delivers immersive and decision-driven learning products that empower people to make critical decisions. As Learning Designers, Developers, and Artists, we build training systems using Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Simulation, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence for our partners in the Aerospace and Defence industries.