Our mission at Wrapbook is to increase the prosperity of the project economy. A significant shift has occurred within the workforce recently and 50M Americans are now engaged in freelance or project-based work. The popularity of project based employment has introduced flexibility for both employers and employees but also added complexities from a compensation and administrative standpoint. Our vertical fintech platform enables companies to seamlessly onboard, pay and insure their workforces.
We're building the best product for the entertainment industry but operate in a 50B market and have big goals we want to achieve. With over 130M USD raised from Tiger Global Management, Andreessen Horowitz, Equal Ventures, Uncork Capital, Jeffrey Katzenberg and CAA co-founder Michael Ovitz, we are at an exciting stage of growth and there isn't a better time to join!
The Opportunity - (Remote - USA / CANADA)
We are looking for a Digital Designer (Webflow) to support the in-house marketing team by building incredible digital experiences for our audience, owning our website, microsites, email and other digital touch-points. This position will be responsible for building and maintaining our web properties in Webflow, ensuring high standards of performance, responsiveness, and accessibility. They will work to standardize our Webflow build and processes so that the whole team is able to help scale our site efficiently using Webflow’s CMS features. In addition to the role as our primary web developer, this position will also contribute to the design of these digital experiences, participating from concept to execution in collaboration with the designers on the Brand Creative Team.
You are the rare developer/designer combo, who likes the systematic task of website building, is passionate about interactive web experiences, and sensitive to visual details. Webflow is your superpower, and you can wield its tools with confidence from simple static landing pages to complicated CMS structures. You can bring an idea to life from wireframe to mockup to build, complete with thoughtful animations and interactions that will delight our audience. While building out designs is your core responsibility, you relish the idea of diving into some of the design work yourself now and then. Even when you’re given finalized designs, you always have your eyes open for opportunities to delight users. You’re comfortable receiving feedback from team members, assessing their needs, and providing practical solutions to make a project’s vision a reality.
What you'll Do:
- Lead the development of web experiences, including—but not limited to—websites, landing pages, microsites, and emails.
- Own everything we do in Webflow, including our primary website. From new builds to urgent bugs, you’re our go-to expert to make it happen.
- Ensure modern web standards, accessibility, and usability best practices.
- Debug and troubleshoot technical issues as they arise.
- Help establish, communicate, and meet clear timelines for web deliverables.
- Receive feedback from marketing team members and other stakeholders to move projects from start to finish.
- In addition to your development responsibilities, you will contribute to the design of digital assets alongside the designers on staff. You will bring both excellent Webflow development skills and competent design abilities to the table.