Demand Marketing Specialist
Vision Critical provides customer relationship intelligence software that enables large enterprises to be fast, responsive and customer-centric. With its unique, relationship-based approach, Vision Critical’s Sparq platform lets brands directly interact with communities of opted-in customers. Unlike traditional voice of customer methods, Vision Critical unlocks the real-time feedback that companies need to build better products, deliver better services and achieve better business outcomes hand in hand with their own highly-engaged, well-profiled customers.
Hundreds of high-performing organizations across multiple industries use Vision Critical’s technology, including BuzzFeed, Aurora Health Care, LinkedIn, and more. To learn more about Vision Critical, follow us on LinkedIn or visit us at www.visioncritical.com.
Equally important to the success of our business are our people. We couldn’t do what we do without our awesome VC’ers and look forward to welcoming a new VC’er, you to our VC family. Come be great with us, #TheVCWay.
You are well versed in the B2B buying cycle and understand the importance of relevant communication in all buying stages. However, you are motivated most by activity at the front of the funnel – specifically email campaigns and other online programs that present prospective buyers the information they seek when searching online for a solution to their business problem. You get a thrill when these campaigns engage, delight and ultimately deliver results.
Marketo experience mandatory in order to achieve success in the role*
- Work with the Director of Demand Marketing and internal key stakeholders to develop, implement and maintain the strategy and plans for email marketing.
- Write copy that captures attention and generates interest in our products
- Work with the design team to create powerful email marketing collateral
- Track and analyze email marketing campaigns to optimize performance and provide reporting of all programs to management
- Develop nurture campaigns that help engage and grow the prospect database
- Develop marketing ideas that stand out from the competition and generate results
- Contribute to the development and optimization of marketing automation (Marketo)
- Contribute to ongoing SEO analysis and optimization for visioncritical.com
- Apply sound project management skills to oversee marketing projects and deliver actionable results on time
- 3+ years marketing experience in a corporate B2B environment, preferably high tech environment
- 3+ years hands-on experience in email marketing.
- Strong fundamentals in email marketing
- Knowledge of salesforce.com or other CRM systems and marketing automation systems are essential.
- University Degree or College diploma in business or communications
- Strong background in analytics
- Strong copy writing, organizational, problem solving and communication skills
- Excellent organization skills to manage multiple and competing tasks and priorities within tight deadlines
- Open-mindedness about non-traditional approaches to marketing. You’re confident without being set in your ways. You’re well-informed and passionate about emerging trends in marketing and online business and culture
- Driven to succeed, self-starter, with a successful record of implementation
- Expressive and fearless, can effectively convince and make your point without being abrasive
- Egoless, you focus on and do a great job of any given task without complaint
- Innovative, you think of interesting and alternative ways to get at a target market