We are NFP, a four-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance for 2017 through 2020. We’re a leading Insurance Broker and Consultant that provides Property & Casualty, Employee Benefits, Retirement and Individual Private Client solutions to help our clients reach and realize their goals because we believe business is personal.
NFP believes in empowering the people we hire to be their best. We believe in personal relationships and a commitment to one another. For the company to succeed, our people need to succeed. So, we never stop promoting learning opportunities. We challenge each other constantly. We combine all the best that our people have to offer and create a new best.
Our personal commitment to our team and our clients have created long-lasting and successful relationships across our growing 300+ Canadian, U.K and U.S. office locations. To learn more, please visit: https://NFP.ca.
About the Role
At NFP, our copywriters are our resident experts on brand voice and company architecture, ensuring that consistently high-quality print and digital communications advance our business’ brand strategy.
We’re looking for a Copywriter to join our Brand Team; collaborating with all levels of internal and external stakeholders in the conception and creation of B2B & B2C marketing content across all lines of NFP Business. This includes but is not limited to:
- Copywriting for internal and external initiatives, developing a wide range of compelling print, digital & social media collateral/communications that effectively target designated audiences
- Rewriting existing content to raise quality and/or translating to French where needed
- Editing and proofreading of communications/collateral for accuracy, spelling, grammar, style consistency, tone, flow, comprehension and format.
- Implementing feedback received from stakeholders ensuring that their needs are met/balanced with NFP brand guidelines, strategy and evolution.
- Provide guidance to junior copywriters and editors, as well as freelancers, when needed.
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously with strict deadlines within the NFP project management system while performing other related duties as assigned.