Firework is the world's leading immersive "shoppertainment" ecosystem with shoppable video, live streaming commerce, and monetization capabilities powering hundreds of direct-to-consumer brands, retailers and media publishers worldwide. Firework empowers its customers to create and host native, shoppable video content for engaging product discovery, seamless shopping experiences and ultimately, a deeper emotional connection with consumers. Pandemic-accelerated, Firework has experienced massive year-over-year growth, bringing TikTok-like interactive video experiences, all by adding just one line of HTML code to customers’ own websites. We are a global and diverse team of creators, entrepreneurs, storytellers, and data geeks driven by the future of authenticity and connection-first transforming ecommerce. The company has raised over $235M to date, with its latest Series B round led by SoftBank Vision Fund 2.
Firework’s Brand Marketing team is seeking a seasoned B2B copywriter to oversee and uplevel content for its website as well craft compelling narratives and copy for a range of marketing touchpoints including sizzle videos, product releases, industry events and social posts. The right candidate is excited about the opportunity to develop the Firework brand voice and versatile in contributing to a range of content that will help Firework generate demand and build awareness.
What you’ll be doing
- Oversee and develop new copy for Firework’s website and brand refresh
- Craft approach and narratives for new success stories that highlight Firework clients and trends across verticals and product types
- Write scripts for short promotional videos and company sizzles
- Draft copy for paid and organic social media posts; taking into account metrics and constant testing
- Develop and author thought leadership that demonstrates Firework’s authority in the livestream shopping and commerce space and inspire marketers with the opportunity to grow their business
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to develop concise messaging for product launches and announcements
- Develop blog post outlines that strategically align with Firework’s core positioning
- Craft direct response CTAs and email copy for performance marketing efforts
- Contribute to new story ideas and positioning in collaboration with Brand Marketing lead and PR partners