Content & Project Coordinator
Winnipeg, MB R3B 2C3
A little bit about us:
Launched in 1999 as the first national Indigenous broadcaster in the world, APTN creates a window into the remarkably diverse mosaic of Indigenous Peoples. As a respected non-profit, charitable broadcaster and the only one of its kind in North America, we share our stories of authenticity, while connecting with our audience through genuine, inspiring, and engaging entertainment.
Here’s what we can offer you:
As a Top 100 employer in Canada, taking care of our people is our priority. In addition to our fun, flexible team environment our total rewards package includes: comprehensive company paid health and dental coverage, an employer matched - Defined Contribution pension plan and an employee/family assistance plan. Other highlights include a 35 hour work week as well as training & development assistance, which is highly encouraged. It is important to us, that we support you and your success during your time with us. That’s why our total rewards are designed to help you achieve overall balance personally and professionally, both now and into your future.
Highlights of this opportunity:
We are seeking a top performer who is looking to take advantage of the latest technologies and opportunities that will
maximize digital distribution at APTN. Are you someone who enjoys collaborating with your team and presenting creative,
fresh, innovative ideas? If you said yes, then we would love to hear from you!
• Join APTN, one of Canada’s top employers;
• Oversees all activities necessary for planning, coordinating and controlling the execution of digital media projects;
• Ensures that projects meet the highest quality standards, respecting scope, budget and deadlines;
• Establishes and communicates all APTN Web standards and best practices both internally and externally to ensure high quality of developments and products;
• Ensures consistency and interaction of services and solutions across digital platforms;
• Contributes to the improvement of production processes and quality control;
• Ensures and establishes user testing best practices, processes and reporting of all applications and products;
• Analyzes projects, evaluates production times, participates in the drafting of technical specifications
• Contributes to the development, maintenance, evolution and use of shared APTN tools;
• Actively participates in the problem solving process by ensuring that all issues to the team are prioritized and addressed, while ensuring the continuing accessibility and prominence of APTN content;
• Collaborates with the Marketing Dept to align the digital presence strategy across multiple platforms;
• Manages project risks by providing appropriate issues escalation to the appropriate levels;
• Ensures measurement and link of relevant data from multiple sources for the analysis of audience engagement and captivation on multiple platforms, sites and screens.
Your accomplishments and experience include:
• Post-secondary education in a relevant discipline (Bac +3 to bac +5) and 5 years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience;
• Project management/coordination of projects of varying scope and size;
• Interacting with stakeholders of all levels;
• Managing and coordinating digital media/web related projects and activities;
• Understanding of the digital media world in all its facets: customer experience, personas, content, communication, SEO, video platforms, marketing, social, mobility, Internet, etc.
Your new opportunity awaits; come and see what makes us one of Canada’s top employers! Please apply before Monday, January 21, 2019.
As an Indigenous employer we encourage First Nations, Inuit and Métis applicants to apply.