As a AAA Nintendo Developer, Next Level Games is best known for its work on Luigi’s Mansion: Dark Moon, Punch-Out!!, Super Mario Strikers, Mario Strikers Charged, Metroid Prime: Federation Force and most recently, Luigi’s Mansion 3.
Since the company’s inception in 2002, Next Level Games has been a leading small employer and pioneer in setting best practices for desirable workplaces in the gaming industry. Our company has been recognized over the years for our studio culture by organizations including BC Business Magazine, WorkLife BC, Canada’s Top 100 Employers, and BC’s Top Employers.
We are seeking an Art Production Manager to join our team of passionate and talented game developers. Please submit your cover letter and resume through our online application process.
- Working with the Art and/or Animation teams to prioritize and schedule the production of game assets
- Help to eliminate barriers for the team and ensure timely delivery of assets
- Work with department leads for continual process improvement
- Work with our internal team to plan out key milestones and deliverables for potential external partners
- Work with our external partners to establish communication and feedback workflows
- Facilitate the preparation of reference materials and technical requirements needed for external partners to complete project needs
- Drive review processes with internal team members dedicated to outsourcing support
- Be proactive in recognizing and resolving blockers relating to external partner issues.