Dexcom, Inc. empowers people to take control of diabetes through innovative continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) systems. Headquartered in San Diego, California, Dexcom has emerged as a leader of diabetes care technology. By listening to the needs of users, caregivers, and providers, Dexcom simplifies and improves diabetes management around the world.
Advertising Manager is responsible for strategy, planning, measurement and reporting for all advertising, trade marketing and POS activities across all channels. Responsibilities include development, implementation and evaluation of key messaging, communication strategies and programs, campaign management, agency relations, media buying, budget planning, generating reports, assisting in market research studies briefs and analyzing their findings, and partnering closely with internal and external stakeholders to make sure marketing projects are delivered on time and within budget.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop comprehensive advertising strategies to increase awareness, consideration and drive customer acquisition.
- Plan and coordinate all advertising, trade marketing and POS activities with internal and external agency partners, including media buying, campaign strategy and execution, budgeting and reporting.
- Develop marketing materials from start to finish including Agile (in-house system) approval.
- Assist in market research briefs and analyse their findings and implement recommendations.
- Monitor competitive advertising and report findings.
- Prepare reports that measure and quantify the effectiveness of advertising and CRM campaigns.
- Track and reconcile budget, process invoices and archive files.