Do you love strategizing, branding, and connecting with your community via social media? Do you believe your energy could attract and engage our youth and do you have an eagerness to explore Indigenous culture? If you said YES, then this is the right opportunity for you!
• Become part of the Marketing team at one of Canada’s top 100 employers!
• Be one of the key people to represent the APTN brand
• Collaborate with other departments to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
• Showcase and share Indigenous culture from around the world!
• Contribute to a supportive, innovative, flexible and creative team
As our Social Media Specialist you will:
• Develop meaningful connections and encourage community members to take action by creating and sharing content online
• Build social media strategies based on competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification
• Focus to continuously improve capturing the appropriate metrics, insights, and best practices
in your field
• A diploma/certificate in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media, Public Relations, or a combination of education and proven related experience
• Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo, video, text), presentation, and communication skills
• Knowledge of online marketing, web design, web development, CRO and SEO
• Demonstrable social networking experience
Your new opportunity awaits, come and see what makes us one of Canada’s top employers!
Please visit our career site before Friday, January 19, 2018 to apply for this position.
As an Indigenous employer we encourage First Nations, Inuit and Métis applicants to apply.
Employer Contact Information
339 Portage Avenue