The medium is the message. A new provincial agency is seeking an articulate Communications Lead to formulate and coordinate a full communications plan and to create a breadth of communications products.
This is an exceptional hands-on opportunity for a Communications professional keen on establishing their reputation as a leader in a new and growing agency!
What can you expect to do in this role?
• Develop and implement all communications strategies to support and enhance the agency’s objectives and image;
• Lead the development, writing, and production of both print and online material;
• Coordinate and manage all resources needed to deliver communications plans, in keeping with budgetary parameters.
Location: Downtown Toronto
Duration: 6 months
Your professional qualifications will include:
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in marketing, communications or public relations; a post-secondary degree in a related field is preferred
• Exceptional writing, editing and presentation skills
• Public, Broader Public and Non-Profit sector experience is considered an asset
• The creativity to seize or create opportunities to tell a story
• Sound knowledge and understanding of communications concepts, strategies and technical skills
• Experience with social media and other media forms
• Demonstrated ability to adapt to changing environments and multiple deadlines, and to work well under pressure with discretion, tact and good judgement
How to Apply: please submit your resume by November 30th, 2017 to email@example.com
We thank all candidates for applying however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Employer Contact Information
302 The East Mall
HR Associates is a leader in public sector interim staffing and human resources consulting. Our Interim Staffing Division supports clients across the province in hiring administrative, professional and executive talent in such areas as administrative support, program management, health care, communications, human resources, finance, information technology, policy development, etc. Our clients include the Ontario Government, Federal Government, LCBO, Metrolinx, Public Health Ontario, Ontario Lottery and Gaming, College of Nurses of Ontario and many other reputable public sector and not for profit organizations.