Electronic Arts (Canada), Inc
The Role: Associate Producer
As an Associate Producer, you will be responsible for partnering with team leaders to help drive the creation, execution, and quality of features on a day to day basis. You’ll be involved in the development of all aspects of the game from the early concept stages through production and finaling. You’ll be the champion of the live services design and delivery.
• Be a key member of the leadership team, directing the day-to-day development through production and the launch of the game and live service.
• Work with the Line Producer and design team to prioritize features and set quality targets.
• Manage and mitigate project risks over the course of development and execution of the live service.
• Be the voice of the players, and articulate clearly their expectations to the team.
• Work closely with production, art, design, and engineering leads to drive quality, communication and coordination.
• Work with the development directors to manage the project schedule, milestones and sprint deliverables.
• Work with art, engineering, QA and design teams to ensure the overall quality and timeliness of all deliverables and that deliverables are built to easily support a live service.
• Partner with central service teams including publishing, marketing, finance, legal, consumer insights, and product analytics.
• An experienced producer with 4+ years of experience in a game production role
• AAA Game Development experience (15M+ development budget) in console, mobile, or PC
• Product Management experience, including ownership of full game features
• Management experience, with a minimum of 5 direct reports
• Analytically minded, getting the data you need to support your ideas and drive your decisions
• A passionate gamer who plays regularly and likes to share your gaming experiences with others. Being a fan of football and FIFA is a huge asset, but not a requirement
• A master of influence, helping others understand and become passionate about what is required to build great features
• Results oriented, able to easily distill down to what is most important, and create plans for removing obstacles and distractions
• A skilled mediator and resolver of conflicts, able to help people and teams with opposing points of view come together and align on objectives and solutions
• Constantly out on the floor engaging with various members of the team to understand what is working, what is of concern, and what needs to be improved
• A great communicator, both directly with the team building features and content, but also upward to leadership about status, risks, and challenges. English is the required language at work
• A diploma in game production or related field or equivalent work experience
We are proud of the great perks we offer like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, pension with company match and, of course, free video games. We offer competitive compensation packages and a culture that thrives on creativity and individuality.
Health, Dental, Financial offered (ESPP and RRSP matching); Relocation assistance also offered.
Eligible for salary increases, bonuses, and restricted stock units at company’s discretion